The Screentech 4ft T8 LED Tube 18W with Frosted Lens tubes are bright, high quality and long lasting lighting units suitable for commercial or residential use.
The Frosted Lens is the option used when the fitting (i.e. batten) has a clear lens, which is typical of exterior weatherproof and anti-vandal fittings, which are found in carparks, commercial and government buildings. Having only a single diffuser in the fitting will avoid diffusing the light twice and therefore you get the maximum light output.
The 4ft LED tubes are the power saving replacement alternative to replace your existing fluorescent lighting.
With a 5-year warranty and 60% less power consumption, compared to a standard fluorescent tube with comparable brightness, our LED tubes are an excellent investment.
- Available in cool white
- Premium quality LED chips
- All aluminium construction with polycarbonate cover
- Double insulated
- Dual power supply
- Eco friendly – Fully recyclable
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- 1-year warranty
Benefits of our LED Tube lights:
- Slash your running costs.
- Our LEDs are 90% more efficient than incandescent bulbs and 60% more efficient than fluorescent tubes.
- Long life cuts your replacement costs. Operating 24/7 you can expect lifetimes of 5 years or more. Fluorescents may require changing every 6 to 24 months, dependant on usage.
- Eliminate maintenance costs. No tubes to change, No flickering lights or starters to replace. LED’s last longer than 40,000 hours with very little maintenance costs once they are installed and with a 1 year guarantee, that’s reliability!
- Reduce heat in your home or workplace. Incandescent, halogen down lights and fluorescent lighting emit large amounts of heat. Installing LED tubes will make your home and workplace cooler and will substantially reduce the running costs of your air conditioning system.