The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Emotive Earth Member Website, the use of the Emotive Earth Loyalty Programme and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program.
Individuals who join the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program and/or redeem rewards agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Emotive Earth in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applicable to a Member retrospectively.
Emotive Earth will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Emotive Earth will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program.
In its absolute discretion, Emotive Earth reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program at any time.
Emotive Earth will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of rewards.
The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards. In the event of any discrepancies, Emotive Earth decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
Emotive Earth decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Loyalty Program is final and binding.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program.
- “Redeem Rewards” means Members can redeem rewards against purchases.
- “Rewards” refers to rewards given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviors, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of Rewards via email.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software,
technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Member website from time to time.
- “Emotive Earth Loyalty Program” means the loyalty program operated by Emotive Earth providing Members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program when they sign up as a Member on the Emotive Earth web site.
- Membership of the Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Loyalty Program.
- Emotive Earth reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Loyalty Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their membership profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Emotive Earth.
- Members of the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Emotive Earth reserves the right to vary the benefits at any time and without notice.
- At its sole discretion, Emotive Earth may update a Member account with a reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Emotive Earth will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any rewards.
- Emotive Earth reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form – for example, a $30 reward. However, in no way do rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments.
- Emotive Earth reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed using rewards.
- If a Membership is terminated from the Emotive Earth Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Rewards can take up to 48 hours before they are available for redemption.
- All rewards have an expiry date and at which point they will no longer be available for redemption.
- Emotive Earth will not be held responsible or liable if rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.